Advertisement

I Lost Half of My Hair - Why I No Longer Use DevaCurl (Before + After pics!)

I Lost Half of My Hair - Why I No Longer Use DevaCurl (Before + After pics!) **** These opinions on DevaCurl products are my own and based on my own personal experience of losing half my hair since last summer.

I am sharing some of the most vulnerable pictures that I’ve ever shared on social media. But doing it in the hopes that I’m gonna save some other woman from thinking she is going crazy. I have literally lost half of my curly hair in the last year. Not to mention so many other random symptoms that I am now stringing together to figure out....It’s THE PRODUCTS...
If you have curly hair or know someone who does, please watch this video right now AND THROW IT ALL AWAY immediately!!!!

Jennifer Allwood,jennifer allwood hair,why i stopped using devacurl,devacurl controversy,devacurl hair loss,devacurl controversy 2020,stopped deva,hair falling out devacurl,losing my hair divacurl,devacurl controversy 2019,stopped devacurl,devacurl ruined my hair,devacurl scandal,curly hair products,curly hair journey before and after,devacurl hair,devacurl hair loss before and after,devacurl hair loss facebook,devacurl hair damage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments