Advertisement

LIVE! Replacing Film Camera Leather Complete Process From Beginning to End and Chill Live Stream.

LIVE! Replacing Film Camera Leather Complete Process From Beginning to End and Chill Live Stream. I am going to be replacing my Nikon FM's camera skin, film door, and film door light seal live so you can follow along. I will also probably be doing some heavy spoilers talk about the movie 1917. Come prepared for some analog camera repair and chill.

Help the channel rent a Canon C100 Mark II for the next upload:


As an affiliate of the below companies, I may receive a commission at no cost to you:

All the licensed music you hear is from Music Bed. Sign up using my link for a free month of service and I'll also receive a free month!

Trust KEH for all your used camera buying needs. I've used them for years:

Support the channel by shopping on Amazon:

Stream.

Post a Comment

0 Comments