Advertisement

One of the greatest days of my life! (SWIMMING with STINGRAYS)

One of the greatest days of my life! (SWIMMING with STINGRAYS) Hands down one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life!
● Click SUBSCRIBE to see more of my Videos 😀
Don’t forget to click that LIKE button! 👍
‎I upload new videos everyday at 7pm GMT, so see you again tomorrow! :)
Grab yourself a Syndicate Shirt! ►

‎Send me something!
‎Tom Syndicate PO Box 418
‎HYDE SK14 9DN

My Socials

‎● My Twitter ► ⁦‪
‎● My Instagram ►
‎● My Facebook ► ⁦‪
‎● My Snapchat ► ItsSyndicate
‎● My Gaming Channel ►

‎Want to upgrade your gaming equipment?
‎Check out Razer ► ⁦‪

‎Syndicate Original Clothing

‎● Shop: ⁦‪
‎● Twitter:
‎● Facebook: ⁦‪ ⁦‪


Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video!

life of tom,lifeoftom,tom syndicate,syndicate,syndicate vlog,vlogger,daily vlog,uk vlogger,tom cassell,adventure,travel,exploration,Cayman Islands,cayman,Caribbean,Caribbean island,Sting ray,stingray,stingrays,stingray city,Boat,private boat,Private Charter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments