Advertisement

Tesla Stock - When Will I Sell? (my exit plan)

Tesla Stock - When Will I Sell? (my exit plan) Failing to plan is planning to fail. So, what's my exit plan for #Tesla #stock? And what's YOUR plan? Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1400): Get 1 Month Free Premium Access (valued at $10) to HyperCharts:

🚀 Support the channel on Patreon:

In this video I share my personal #investment plan for Tesla stock including my exit strategy and also explain why having a goal is important. I also detail how my plan has changed and evolved over time.

As always, in this video I'm just sharing my thinking process and my reasoning. Keep using your own brain. Don't be a sheep. Your goals and plan will be different to mine. Just make sure they exist. 🐑

Find me everywhere @stevenmarkryan

I love you all,
Steven

p.s. Share your thoughts below. I read ALL your comments.

Investment,Tesla,Stock,Tesla Stock,Investing,Stocks,Exit Plan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments