Advertisement

the dark side of making music that no one talks about...

the dark side of making music that no one talks about... behind the scenes of how i record my vocals / remixes and how much it pains me

MY MERCH -



BTS DUBBED MERCH -



JOIN THE SAD BOYS CLUB (PODCAST) HERE -



LISTEN TO MY NEW ALBUM THE ADVENTURE ON ALL PLATFORMS HERE -



LISTEN TO MY NEW ALBUM THE ADVENTURE ON SOUNDCLOUD HERE -



help subtitle this video in your language! -



MY FIRST ALBUM ON ALL PLATFORMS:



MY FIRST ALBUM ON SOUNDCLOUD:



OUTRO SONG: RISING - CAMERON PHILIP



BECOME A PART OF THE SLAY SQUAD -



Help raise money for mental health! -



FOLLOW ME ON TWITCH! -



Twitter -



Facebook -



Instagram -



SEND ME STUFF (if you'd like) :

Address: 10 Pine Street N. Unit 4

City: Thorold

Province: Ontario

Country: Canada

Postal Code: L2V 2N9



My music on Apple Music! -



My music on GooglePlay! -



My music on Spotify! -



My music on Soundcloud! -

CAMERON,PHILIP,PEACE,LOVE,POSITIVITY,kpop,funny,honest,music,remixes,recording,vocals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments