Advertisement

The Sopranos - Bobby Bacala asks Tony Soprano for more responsibility

The Sopranos - Bobby Bacala asks Tony Soprano for more responsibility Disclaimer:

All copyrights belong to HBO.
Monetization is disabled on this channel.
I don't make a profit from uploading this content and I never will, I am just a fan of this TV show, the greatest TV show of all time.
If HBO wants this video to be deleted, please send me an e-mail and I will delete it immediately. (borkob23@gmail.com).
Thank you.

The Sopranos,Tony Soprano,Tony Soprano vs Janice Sopranos,The Sopranos Junior Tony varsity athlete,Bobby Bacala Sopranos funny,Giovanni Johhny Boy Soprano,The Sopranos roadies,The Sopranos Artie Bucco fight,The Sopranos best scenes,The Sopranos season 5 where is Johnny,The Sopranos shinebox jokes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments