Advertisement

TYAGA- asserting higher identities

TYAGA- asserting higher identities Nithyanandam,

I am sharing some experiences I had during the auspicious night of PARAMASHIVARATRI 2020 at the LA Nithyanandeswara Vedic Temple. I share these experiences to show you first hand by experience what can happen with Swamiji and I invite anyone to return the story sharing and tell me YOUR experience!! I want to create a dialogue on this channel open to the public and welcoming all His disciples.
...
This video shares the graceful words of my Guru, Bhagwan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam. I read word for word because only Paramashiva can say anything the best.

I have so much love for my Guru. My relationship with him and existence and myself have improved drastically recently as I continue to trust Guru, allow the process, and assert a higher reality.

I wasn't always as devoted to Swamiji (Paramashiva) as I am today. I actually went through my own 2 year up and down, twisting and turning relationship with him before I fully accepting him as my Everything.
...
TYAGA** is the power we have to align to the ultimate reality. Whatever is holding you down or putting you in delusion, drop that and raise yourself to the truth.

YOU ARE PARAMASHIVA.

Let's LIVE as Paramashiva, radiating His inner space, power, and super consciousness.
...

I have a conscious tshirt line right now, My IG showcases my art (such as the tshirt I am wearing in this video of Shiva/Shakti) and some other shirts I have on an online store have art printed on them.

If you DM me with the code "YouTube", I'll give you 15% off your purchase.

Message my IG @rainbowfractals, or @alyssa.ananda, or catch my FB Page www.facebook.com/alyssaherrenart/ for the same offer.

Thank you. Be Blissful!!!

identities

Post a Comment

0 Comments