Advertisement

129: Yoga! Creativity! Getting Help... Is That Not Good Enough!? March 2020 Update

129: Yoga! Creativity! Getting Help... Is That Not Good Enough!? March 2020 Update The link to my Virgin Giving Money page
Mevi's CatZero Coast To Coast Cycle Challenge


My Instagram


My website - exclusive videos and my blog


Adventure Overland Show 2020

discount code: MV20SE

Round The UK On A Tenner A Day
One Life, Share it



Gadget John On Tour




Today I'm talking about how my 2020 plans are going so far, why I do what I do AND why I don't what I don't.

There's some explanation of my creative process and how none of you lot are likely to influence that; why I'm probably never gonna show long lingering views of countryside.

I talk about how YouTube is replacing people's TV habits and how perhaps some viewers need to adjust their expectations of the channels they watch - we're regular people, not the BBC.

I finish off by talking about the recent hate that John and Mandy Gadget got for giving away £200+ worth of Quirky tickets in a competition.
I swear some dickheads want the moon on a stick.

VanLife UK,UK van life,living in a van in the UK,vanlife YouTubers,adventure Overland show 2020 discount code,camp quirky YouTube village,creative process,experiences of building a van to live in,cow horse rabbit,how to deal with trolls,aerial yoga,eating disorder,mental health problems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments