Advertisement

(305) Cup bottom pour on bigger canvas went wrong - Beautiful result at the end

(305) Cup bottom pour on bigger canvas went wrong - Beautiful result at the end Cup bottom pour on bigger canvas went wrong - Beautiful result at the end

This pour started with cup bottom pour and reverse flower dip with paper napkin. It didn't work, so I decided that I will stretch it and see, if I can save it. I did some finger touches, blow out a little and end up with beautiful painting.

How I mix my pouring medium:


All my paints are mixed with Boesner acrylic binder and Dufa acrylic primer.

#fionaart #fluidart #acrylic pouring

If you want to support my channel to keep on experimenting with new techniques you can do it through this link:




Or just like and subscribe to show some love.
Thank you!

You can follow me on
Facebok:

Instagram: @fionaacrylic

My personal page:

Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.

Fiona,Art,Acrylicpouring,fluidart,abstract,acrylic pouring,fluid acrylics,fiona art,fluid,acrylic painting,fluid acrylic paint,abstract acrylic painting,canvas art,abstract painting,acrylic paint,acrylic painting ideas,fluid art,acrylic pouring beginners,fluid acrylic painting,fluid acrylic art,fluid painting,fluid artist,bottle bottom pour,reverse flower dip,paper,napkin,flower painting,cup bottom,bigger canvas,went wrong,beautiful,result,the end,

Post a Comment

0 Comments