Advertisement

Can You Buy Multiple Properties with One Deposit? || Buy Refurb Refinance Rent (BRRR)

Can You Buy Multiple Properties with One Deposit? || Buy Refurb Refinance Rent (BRRR) In this video I discuss the theory of the Buy Refurbish Refinance Rent investment strategy - I actually learnt this strategy of a Samuel Leeds YouTube videos and executed it (video to come). This video gives you a clear explanation of how this works so you can try for yourself !!

Check out the video below where I discuss how I bought FOUR HOUSES IN FOUR YEARS

Subscribe:

SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM: @brickzwithtipz -
TWITTER: @brickzwithtipz -


For those who ask what I record with I use a 4K DJI Osmo Pocket which can be found here

Please send all enquiries to brickzwithtipz@gmail.com

#brickzwithtipz

(BRRR)

Post a Comment

0 Comments