Advertisement

Come What May || Original Piano by Calib McBolts

Come What May || Original Piano by Calib McBolts Click the 🔔 bell to always be notified on new uploads!

🎧 Composed in: February of 2020
🎼 Composed, Orchestrated, Recorded by Calib McBolts ©
--------------------
♫ Follow me on Twitter:
♫ Follow me on Letterboxd:
♫ Listen to my music on Spotify: [...coming soon...]
♫ Visual art: www.artstation.com/artwork/wgowL by Luca Pisanu
--------------------
✉️ For business inquiries: mcboltsmusic@gmail.com
--------------------
🎻 Libraries:
- EastWest Hollywood Orchestra
- Blakus Solo Cello
- Tina Guo Vol. 2 Cello
- Thunder X3M (Percussion) - [FREE]
-The Gentlemen Piano VST
- Spitfire Audio Labs (Choir, Pianos, Pads, Strings, Guitar, Ambience) - [FREE]
- PerformanceSamples.com (Solo Violin, Harp, Choir, Strings) - [FREE]

💻 Gear and Software:
- Roland FA-08 Workstation
- Lenovo IdeaPad L340 64-bit, 15", 16GB, 2.6GHz i7, 256SSD
- Studio One 4 Professional
--------------------

A new solo piano piece! It's been a while since I released one of these, that's for sure. I found it cleansing and refreshing to work on something nice and simple like this while I am finishing up this short film score I am working on.

I hope you like it!
Cheers,
Calib

#movie #film #soundtrack #music #piano #studying #powerful #motivation #inspirational #theme #score

epic,movie,soundtrack,film,hans zimmer,powerful,motivational,inspiration,focus,study,theme,heavy,fast,loud,power,emotional,quiet,scores,tsfh,piano,

Post a Comment

0 Comments