Advertisement

How To Buy a House In Ghana | Settling in Ghana 2020

How To Buy a House In Ghana  | Settling in Ghana 2020 Hi Guys,
In this video i share with you how I bought my house in Ghana. I share with you the details of everything I went through in the buying a home in Ghana process. I hope it helps. I have finally moved into my home in Ghana and I am enjoying having my own space and maintaining a routine. I am enjoying every part of my move so far. Do leave video recommendations in the comment section if you have any. xx
#lifeinghana #livinginghana #accraliving #lifeinanewcountry #movetoGhana

Subscribe to my channel here : www.youtube.com/jjasminesw?sub_confirmation=1

Email: jjasminesw@gmail.com (Product reviews and enquiries)

Second Channel:

Instagram: jasmineeama

Natural Skin and Hair Care Site: www.lusciousskinandhair.com

livinginghana,lifeinghana,movetoghana,accraliving,ghanaliving,yearofreturn,movetoghana2020,preparingtomovetoghana,buyingahouseinghana,costoflivinginghana,buyahomeinghana,rentinghana,lifeinanewcountry,movetoanewcountry,isitsafeinghana,traveltoghana,

Post a Comment

0 Comments