Advertisement

Is Love Blind ? A Netflix Funded Experiment (and definitely not a dating show)

Is Love Blind ? A Netflix Funded Experiment (and definitely not a dating show) Netflix would really like to reiterate that this was an experiment and NOT REALITY TV STOP SAYING THAT WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT HRRRGGG!!

Also sorry I disappeared for 2 weeks lol, mental breakdowns seem trendy at the moment so I thought I'd try one on for size, I do not recommend !

Incase you wanna bully me between uploads :

My FiNsTa :

MiNe TuMbLr :


I DO NOT OWN LOVE IS BLIND, ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO NETFLIX I AM SIMPLY MAKING FAIR USE OF IT !

CLIPS AND MUSIC USED IN THIS VIDEO :

"Love Story" Romantic Movie Montage by
theSeanGshow :

Outro Song : 【抖音最新最熱中文歌】好男人都死哪兒去了 - 要不要买菜「你送我鮮花 吃飯卻要我刷卡 :

Watch Love is Blind on Netflix here :

Dance Moms: Full Trio: "Golden Girls" (Season 6, Episode 12) :

HELLO VINE!!!! Water bottle :

Björk - It's, oh, So Quiet [Karaoke] by Noruwee :

Coral Pink Liquid Paint with Freedom - Free Stock Footage by
Free Creative Stuff :

Pink Red Bad Tracking - VHS EFFECT OVERLAY Royalty Free Stock Footage- VidTii FSF by Vidtii Free Stock Footage :

Overlays For Instagram Edits | Space Overlays by Twitch Overlays :

Incase you are somehow still reading this help !! I have fallen for Lauren and can't get up !!

suki,steele,suki steele,love is blind,netflix,jessica love is blind,netflix love is blind,love island,

Post a Comment

0 Comments