Advertisement

It's NOT OK To be FAT! #worldobesityday

It's NOT OK To be FAT! #worldobesityday I wanted to talk about this issue. Its NOT ok to be fat. Yes, I've been very fat, and yes I'm still 150 pounds overweight. I am still #obese and #morbidly obese. I know how difficult it is to lose weight. I know the factors that go into it.

But in this video I try to encourage you to lose weight, to do better than me, to be more successful than me, and try to give you a motivational speech about why you'd want to do it in the first place.

boogie2988 weight loss,boogie2988 surgery,boogie2988 weight,world obesity day,fat acceptance,plus size model,fat shaming,fat people transformation,fat acceptance cringe,why to lose weight,how to lose weight,why are people fat,boogie2988 fat,obesity epidemic,obesity in america,obesity debate,world obesity rankings 2018,world obesity rates,

Post a Comment

0 Comments