Advertisement

Mavic Mini - New Gear & Shades

Mavic Mini - New Gear & Shades The error message was just a momentary low WiFi signal.

Another DIY project. I thought I would try making a usable sun shade that worked. I also got some landing gear for the Mini. The Gear weighs just 19g and was very cheap. There are other types that are similar but weigh in a little heavier.

I had my doubts about using the landing gear, but after this flight... why not. I will admit you can not put it in the DJI case (unmodified) but who knows... maybe that will be the next project.

With everything I tested today, I am pleased. The Mic worked, the shade worked and the landing gear worked.

Next is to re visit the DJI "MAPBOX" database which DJI insists is an independent system from Google Maps. One of my videos ( pre Dec 16th) I remember being at the Park in Walkerton with no internet and still having the Maps available... All reason says that should not happen... more tests to come...

If there is anything else I can DIY and whip up... let me know..

DJI Mavic Mini,Mavic Mini,DJI Sun Shade,Sun Shade,Landing Gear,Mavic Mini Accessories,Mavic Mini DIY,Mavic Mini Landing Gear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments