Advertisement

My first video! Attempting to recreate a photo onto a tumbler using alcohol inks! Why not?! (:

My first video! Attempting to recreate a photo onto a tumbler using alcohol inks! Why not?! (: Hey there! Welcome to my channel! This is my first video and it was super scary and a lot of fun. I wasn’t planning to launch my channel with my experimentation video, but hey, it’s real and that’s what I want. Teaching myself all about new technology, crafting, epoxy arts, GLITTER, laser printing and inviting you all to watch me do it! I think learning should be a lifelong activity and stretching ourselves beyond our comfort zones helps us to level up. This is me attempting to do that. Thanks for watching and bearing with me as I do. Let’s have some fun!

not?!

Post a Comment

0 Comments