Advertisement

NEW! CLEAN + DECLUTTER + ORGANIZE WITH ME 2020 | KONMARI INSPIRED | HUGE DECLUTTER | JAMIE'S JOURNEY

NEW! CLEAN + DECLUTTER + ORGANIZE WITH ME 2020 | KONMARI INSPIRED | HUGE DECLUTTER | JAMIE'S JOURNEY CLEAN + DECLUTTER + ORGANIZE WITH ME 2020 | KONMARI INSPIRED | HUGE DECLUTTER + CLEANING HACK
#declutter #organizewithme #cleanwithme2020 #konmari #cleaninghack

1st video in decluttering & organizing series -
2nd video in decluttering & organizing series -

COME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! -

CLEANING MOTIVATION PLAYLIST -

GET TO KNOW ME PLAYLIST -

Spice clear glass jars -
Spice rack -
Thin baskets (in kid’s cupboard) -
Kid’s Plates -
Kid’s Bowls -
Steam mop -

White baskets from Hobby Lobby (in medicine & vitamin cabinet) -
Label maker -
Chalk labels -

❤️CLEANING FAVORITES ❤️
Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Cleaner (use this link to get free products with your purchase)-
Mrs. Meyer’s Baking Soda Cream Cleanser (use this link to get free products with your purchase) -
Microfiber Cleaning cloths (my cleaning MUST HAVES!) -
Dyson v7 Animal Cordless -
O-Cedar Spin Mop -
O-Cedar Micromist Microfiber Mop-

Rubbermaid Power Scrubber Brush -


E-cloth (AMAZING cleaning cloths) -
Use code “Jamie10” to get 10% off


❤️ORGANIZATION FAVORITES ❤️
Organizational bins in refrigerator -

Organizational bins for freezer -




❤️HOME FAVORITES ❤️
Headboard - My headboard -
White sheets (the most comfortable sheets ever!) -
White comforter -
Target rugs -
My Amazon store for more home favorites -




❤️BABY FAVORITES❤️

Shirt bibs -
Pink baskets in nursery -
Ikea Dresser -
Bunk Beds -
Halo Sleep Sack -
Baby Monitor -
Crib -
Sound Machine -
Wubbanub Pacifier (Elephant attached to pacifier) -
Wubbanub Pacifier (Giraffe attached to pacifier) -
Paint Color in nursery - Gentle Rain by Behr
Bow/Headband organizer in Addison & Emery’s bedroom -
*Use code “Jamie10” for 10% your order!



❤️VIDEOS OF MINE YOU MUST SEE ❤️
EMOTIONAL TWIN GIRLS BIRTH VLOG -
FAILED GENDER REVEAL -
WE’RE PREGNANT! -
24 HOURS WITH 2 NEWBORNS -
BRINGING OUR GIRLS HOME FROM THE NICU (HOSPITAL) -
TWIN GIRLS NURSERY REVEAL & NAME REVEAL -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Business & Collaboration Inquires - jamiesjourney@slice.media


❤️SEND US MAIL! ❤️

Jamie Adams
P.O. BOX 518
Maumee, OH 43537

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❤️FAQS❤️


Where do I live? - Northern Ohio (Go Bucks!)

Who Am I Married to? - I’ve been married to Mike for 9.5 years!

How many kids do I have? - Avery is our 4-year-old and we also have twin baby girls, Addison and Emery.

What I do for a living? - I work full-time in public relations for a non-profit company.

Camera -
Computer -




_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FTC : Some of the links above may be referral links * They are all products that I genuinely love and would recommend.

Business & Collaboration Inquires - jamie.adams2125@gmail.com



Music Credits:

Epidemic Sound

cleaning motivation,clean with me,kitchen declutter,ultimate clean with me,2020 clean with me,whole house clean with me,declutter and organize,extreme clean with me,declutter with me 2020,speed clean,konmari,konmari method,konmari closet,organize with me,organize,declutter,kitchen deep cleaning,kitchen cleaning routinre,whole house speed clean,disaster clean with me,disaster clean,jamies journey,declutter with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments