Advertisement

[Official COVER] I don't think about you - Sonnet(Seung yeon Son)

[Official COVER] I don't think about you - Sonnet(Seung yeon Son) Artist : Seung-yeon Son(Sonnet Son)
Cover Song : I don't think about you
Original Track : Kelly Clarkson - I don't think about you

가수 : 손승연
곡명 : I don't think about you
원곡 : Kelly Clarkson(켈리클락슨) - I don't think about you

[ Credit ]
Producer - Sungil Ahn @The Givers
Sound Engineer - Sungkeun Oh @Studio T
Director - Jinsil Baek
Management - Yongjun Park
Video Production - ZanyBros


*Official Page
Instagram : www.instagram.com/givers_official

*Artist Page
Twitter : www.twitter.com/mag0915sy
Facebook : www.facebook.com/mag0915SY
Instagram : www.instagram.com/shineson_0915

#sonnet #cover #kellyclarkson #idontthinkaboutyou #손승연 #커버 #켈리클락슨

sonnet,seungyeon,cover,new,video,idontthinkaboutyou,kellyclarkson,켈리클락슨,더기버스,아티스트,손승연,발라드,커버,커버곡,한국,미국,Kpop,Kcontents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments