Advertisement

Only Girl in All Boys Summer Camp

Only Girl in All Boys Summer Camp To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

if you are a studio, an animator, designer or voice actor and you'd like to contribute, you can also write to us at this address. We're always looking for new talents to grow our storyteller's team.

Transcript:

Hi, my name is Naomi and I am 16 years old. I am going to tell you the craziest thing to ever happen to me: I somehow ended up being the only girl in a summer camp and everything just turned into total chaos by the end of it.

girl,girls,only girl,only boy,teen,teenager,teenagers,holiday,summer holidays,summer camp,boyfriend,girlfriend,relationships,summer,summer body,fit,fitness,workout,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments