Advertisement

Ranking The BEST Fortnite Mobile Players From Each Region!

Ranking The BEST Fortnite Mobile Players From Each Region! In this video, I rank the top 3 best Fortnite players from each region in the world. Usually, I focus more on NA East and European players because those are the biggest regions, but today I am finally going to include everyone. That means all the regions including Oceania (OCE), NA West (NAW), Brazil / South America (BR), Europe (EU), Asia (AS), Middle East (ME), and, NA East (NAE).

As always, if you enjoyed the video feel free to leave a like on the video and subscribe to the channel to stay up-to-date with my content. If you have any questions regarding the video, the channel, or myself, leave a comment and I will be sure to get back to you.
If you want to support me, use creator code "Flashy" in the item shop! When you use my Creator Code or Link on the Epic Games Store, I receive money from those purchases. trying to upload daily // hopefully you guys enjoy.



follow my socials -

~

~



songs -

moementumbeats ~ aquafina

flash,fortnite,mobile,handcam,best,builder,flashinq,evade,pro,gameplay,player,claw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments