Advertisement

Revere Beach, MA Library Vlog!! Come With Me to Do Research!!

Revere Beach, MA Library Vlog!! Come With Me to Do Research!! In today’s video, I go to the Revere Beach public library in Massachusetts. I am here in Revere this week visiting my best friend, so I figured I would take the opportunity to explore her local library. Since I had some research to do on Cuban American immigration, I thought I would see what books they had on the subject. Come with me as I drive to the library and check out their section on Latin American studies, particularly books about Cuba!

You can find me on Instagram at Chloe the Writing Coach and you can visit my website at www.ChloeTheWritingCoach.com, where you will find links to my blog as well.

If you’d like me to work on your writing project, call or text me at (917) 892-8838

Research!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments