Advertisement

So I Decorated Peaceful by Small.. - Geometry Dash

So I Decorated Peaceful by Small.. - Geometry Dash Small's Youtube Channel:

You've given me your time, so Im giving you mine uwu
This is just my take on the level, its not the best but its KINDA hard to decorate after someone and keep it perfect, so bare with me.
I made this for 20k subs, and in TWO DAYS YOUS BROUGHT IT TO 21k SO I GUESS ITS LATE?? owo idk tysm
This is also completely unofficial, I made this the instant I saw the opportunity just from my interest in the level for fun. Go love on small for this piece of art

I did have to speedhack the level for the sake of recording, its an easy demon so it doesnt matter anyway if i hacked it grrrrR

Level song: Mope Mope - Leaf

---

Thanks for watching
Catch up with me on my social stuffs
-Subscribe:
-Twitch:
-Discord server (Verified phone users only):
-Deviantart:
-Merch:

Outro song:

geometry,dash,zylenox,extreme,demon,geometry dash,peaceful,geometry dash peaceful,mope mope,mope mope leaf,geometry dash peaceful small,peaceful by small,geometry dash peaceful by small,easy demon,geometry dash easy demon,trypophobia,zylenox collab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments