Advertisement

Speedy (somewhat) Colossus B10 team Ft. Loki (CALIBRIA: CRYSTAL GUARDIANS)

Speedy (somewhat) Colossus B10 team Ft. Loki (CALIBRIA: CRYSTAL GUARDIANS) Just sharing my Colossus B10 team, it is not F2P friendly but, given the rates of this game along with the amount of summons you get, I believe everyone has their fair share of Nat 5's.

I am still getting used to the terms Calianite/Energy/Hit etc etc.
It was Mana/Attack Bar/Accuracy to me till a week ago when I started this game, bear with me.

If you need help with your team, leave a comment down below!

Runs + runes are all in the video! Subscribe to know when the next video will be up! Thanks for watching!

Link to Bagelmon's YouTube channel:

Calibria,Colossus,Colossus b10,b10,Calibria:Crystal Guardians,Crystal Guardians,Summoners War,Gacha game,Mobile game,Calibria Catacomb,Catacomb,Catacombs,Loki Calibria,Succubus Calibria,Popo Calibria,Popo,Succubus,Loki,Speed,Run,Spider Queen,Spider Queen Calibria,Calibria Malaysia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments