Advertisement

tablet review but it's also just memes | Parblo A610 Pro @Parblo

tablet review but it's also just memes | Parblo A610 Pro  @Parblo Welcome back to another art video where I struggle to unpackage and try things and undoubtedly get stuff wrong. Also inb4 that's CSS not HTML; bold of you to assume I look at my stock images for more than 2 seconds before I decide to just use it.


Purchase link for Parblo A610 Pro:

Using to code ECLIPSE to get an extra 5% off on this or other tablets and monitors!
(if it's sold out, try a different country? )


Follow me:





Hi testing if YouTube would please recommend more related videos if I use the following words in my description because right now it's recommending the most unrelated things ever: art artwork graphics tablet drawing Parblo anime review

parblo,parblo tablet,tablet review,art review,pablo,pablo tablet,talbet,eclipsing art,unboxing,art,drawing,illustration,artwork,

Post a Comment

0 Comments