Advertisement

The Red Folks - What if (Official Music Video)

The Red Folks - What if (Official Music Video) 🍂 The Red Folks - What if (Official Music Video) 🍂
Extrait du premier album "Tales & Wanderings" à paraître le 17 avril 2020.
Dans un cours de peinture, une professeur d’art plastique enseigne, fidèle aux conventions sociales et bien pensantes d’un art académique contraint et sans imagination. Pourtant une fois perdue dans ses pensées, elle rêve d’un trait en totale liberté, elle rêve d’une
toile colorée, sensuelle et libre où elle pourrait enfin exister pour ce qu’elle est.

Abonnez-vous à la chaîne :

-----------------------------
🍂 RESEAUX SOCIAUX




-----------------------------
🍂 CREDITS

◎ Musique ◎
Auteur / compositeur / interprète : The Red Folks
Morceau : "What if" extrait de l'album "Tales & Wanderings" (sortie avril 2020)
Album en co-production : LaCaZa Musique & Musique du Bois Rouge

◎ Clip ◎

Réalisation : Thomas Bailly & Laurent Gachet

Production : The Red Folks

Chef opérateur et monteur : Thomas Bailly

Mise en scène et lumières : Laurent Gachet

Assistants : Simon Pierre et Jean-Marc Verleene

Musiciens :
Delphine Verleene
Maëlise Parisot
Cyrille Aubert

Danseuse : Alex Gachet

Comédiens :
Florencia Ostuni
Leanne Skelton
Simon Pierre
Jean-Marc Verleene

-----------------------------
🍂 LYRICS
My body has always been too alive
And my soul far too weary
With all these crumbs of shame
That try to scare me
They just all add to the noise
That's surrounding us
I wanna be deaf for a while
Listen to the silence

I have to dig deeper below the surface
To open up my bliss
Instead of constantly pretending
That I'm all fixed
I really try to give in
But I never let it out
And it covers me like a warm blanket
And blindfold my eyes underneath

Then what if nobody sees me
What if I scream and none can hear me
What if you don't grab my hand
When I touch you
What if my words
Never reach you
What if I'm just see-through
When I'm in front of you

A piece of the moon is glued on my face
And if the stars don't melt
How will it ever break
But a fire grows
Wanna feel the heat running through my veins
Wanna let the sun setting up again
And rise and shine and burn 'til the end

TheRedFolks,folk,celtique,musique,video,videoclip,danse,irlande,art,artist,sculpture,tales,thecorrs,damienrice,piersfaccini,agnesobel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments