Advertisement

What's So Common? Oru Kutty Analysis | தமிழில்

What's So Common? Oru Kutty Analysis | தமிழில் #husqvarna #bajaj #ktm #bmw #jawa #tvs
Hi Peeps ❤️
Welcome to SunMotors!

First of all, I'm sorry for the postpone of Jawa Perak video! Will post it soon once I get my hands on the bike.

So today we gonna see what's that one thing which is common between this motorcycle companies!

And it's became a trend for the brand to get globalise and trying to stand on their in India market.

So let's have look on to it.

Please do share your love in form of like share and subscribe to my channel!

Bye Peeps ❤️

You can Follow/DM me on ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Facebook:
Instagram:
Gmail: sunmotorsofficial@gmail.com

Music Credits:
Title Intro and Outro song: Disco Woman
Movie: Pizza 2 The Villa
Composed by: Santhosh Narayanan
Link:

தமிழில்

Post a Comment

0 Comments