Advertisement

I'M BORED WITH MY LONG RELAXED HAIR!| Pre-relaxer update 2019

I'M BORED WITH MY LONG RELAXED HAIR!| Pre-relaxer update 2019 I've recently realized my outer elements of my life do not represent my inner joy and creativity I feel. So... it's time for some changes! Thank you in advance to everyone who watches this video and sticks with me through this next phase of my life, love y'all and leave a comment guessing my new do!
Don't Forget to Subscribe and watch the whoooooooole video!
Hello everyone thank you for reading my description box! Below I’ve listed my playlists to make it easy for you to view the content you enjoy!😉 Don’t forget to share and subscribe to join the Bossed, Blessed, Beautiful™️ Community today, have a blessed day💜✨
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
💇🏽‍♀️Hair Videos:


✝️Faith Talks:


💄Makeup Tutorials:


🍝Cooking Videos:


✂️DIYs & Crafts:


💌Business Inquires: BossedBlessedBeautiul@gmail.com
📌Pinterest: Makayla Janaè

relaxer update 2019,relaxed to natural hair,why your relaxed hair isn't growing,hair chit chat grwm,relaxed hair,relaxed hair favorites,relaxed hair dos and don'ts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments