Advertisement

A DASH OF COLOUR || Photoshoot

A DASH OF COLOUR || Photoshoot Hello!!

It has been nearly forever since I have uploaded anything, but here is a little BTS of a recent shoot I did with Lili and Pearl.

It was SO MUCH fun, with such an amazing team working behind the scenes, we couldn’t have done it without them.

(Make sure you take in all of the credits, I recommend every single one of them!)

I hope you enjoy this little edit, it gives you a sneak peak of what goes on behind, and in front of the camera, and all of the effort that is put into a massive collaboration like this.

Also a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who worked on this shoot, it all paid off with some great results!

Head over to my Instagram to see a few of the amazing shots from this day!

Instagram -

Until next time
XX H

Photoshoot

Post a Comment

0 Comments