Advertisement

The Origins of American Gun Culture

The Origins of American Gun Culture American gun culture is an amazing thing. Most countries with gun cultures trace theirs back to a need for an armed and trained populace in times of war, but as much as Americans may claim theirs to be the same, that is not technically true.

►You can support my channel on Patreon here:


►And you can also support me on PayPal here:


►You can follow me on twitter here:


►Join my community, give feedback and talk to me here:




You might be interested in this video too:


Thank you again, and don't forget to subscribe to watch more.

Kraut,Guns,gun culture,second amendment,gun control,firearm,13 colonies,British,Spanish,Empire,revolution,Apache,Atztecs,native Americans,land,property,native,colonial,legacy,colony,American,USA,protect,defend,continental,army,redcoats,economy,nomadic,warfare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments