Advertisement

Turning Broken File into Mini Exotic Oriental Weapon

Turning Broken File into Mini Exotic Oriental Weapon Accidentally I broke my tiny triangle file and decided to make something exotic. So here it is - mini Guan Dao, small version of oriental weapon. There I try to show all steps of creation this mini exotic oriental weapon.

Thanks for watching!
Leave like, dont forget to subscribe if you enjoy watching.
Please share this video with friends or anyone who might be interested!

★You can buy all my works at my ETSY shop:

●Follow me ●

Twitter ▸

Facebook ▸

Instagram ▸

Turning Broken File into Mini Exotic Oriental Weapon,Exotic Oriental Weapon,koss,mini weapon,turning,exotic,file,Guan Dao,oriental,weapon,Mini,making tools,workshop sound,oldhammer,knife making,fast work,do it yourself,metal work,making a sword,miniature,steel,diy,how to,how to make,avengers endgame,giant,diy crafts,管道,パイプ,broken,mini sword making,mini sword,tiny sword,exotic sword,chinese,chinese weapon,forging,forging weapons,art,craft,destiny 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments