Advertisement

Adirondacks USA - Preview ⎮ Geoff Kersey ⎮ Watercolour Landscapes

Adirondacks USA - Preview ⎮ Geoff Kersey ⎮ Watercolour Landscapes To try the full tutorial sign up here
I spend quite a lot of time recently looking for new tutorial subjects, and every now and then I like to look for scenes outside of the usual locations that I like to paint. So I was delighted to receive an email from one of our members in the USA who sent me some amazing images from the Adirondacks, and it is one of these images that forms the subject of this tutorial. A fantastic image of a canoeist on a lake surrounded by forest, makes a great subject to paint.

geoff kersey,watercolour,landscapes,paint,painting,art,artist,step by step,tutorial,learn,how to,adirondacks,new york,

Post a Comment

0 Comments