Advertisement

The BEST Fortnite Horror Map (Patient 104)

The BEST Fortnite Horror Map (Patient 104) Fortnite Chapter 2 Halloween Event is just around the corner! In the meantime, we can play awesome Fortnite Horror Maps like this one (Patient 104)

More Fortnite Gameplay:

Fortnite Animations:


* BECOME A MEMBER *
Hit that JOIN button on my channel (Next to Subscribe)
You'll be helping support me and the channel and would have my undying love forever and ever!

► Follow me on Insta:
► Follow me on Facebook:
► Tweet Me:
► Hang Out in the Discord Server:

❤ Thank you SO MUCH for watching!

Leave a LIKE if you enjoyed this video ✔
Comment and let me know what you thought ✔
SUBSCRIBE for more of my content ✔

Production music by www.epidemicsound.com

#Fortnite #Halloween

fortnite halloween 2019,fortnite horror map,patient 104,fortnite patient 104,fortnite horror map code,fortnite halloween map,fortnite,halloween,fortnite creative map,rynex,rynex gd,horror map fortnite,horror map code,fortnitemares,fortnitemares 2019,fortnite horror,fun,game,fortnite funny,funny fortnite moments,fortnite wtf moments,daily fortnite,bonnie kiwi,fortnite chapter 2,chapter 2,fortnite tips and tricks,fortnite leaks,fortnite skins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments