Advertisement

I'm Back...Where did I go? (Short Channel update and Storytime)

I'm Back...Where did I go? (Short Channel update and Storytime) Hi Guys!! I'm back and filming again, Sorry for the mess of a video, didn't know how to do this video and did not have a plan but felt like I needed to do this storytime.

I have had a huge life change and have had soo much going on. I do apologize for the no uploads and for disappearing but watch the video fully to get channel updates and also to hear my story.

Please don't forget to share this out and like this video if you enjoy this video. please don't forget to subscribe with the bell to be notified when I upload. Comment down below what you think of my story and how mad this is and also what videos you would like to see baby or beauty.

If you would like to donate towards new products for me to test or new subscription boxes than click the link: www.paypal.me/oneandahalfreviews

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE:

Instagram: amysorrell10
Twitter: asorrell10

#storytime,#story,#pregnant,#pregnancy,#channel,#update,#pr,#youtube,#youtuber,#newmum,#mummy,#mumlife,#influencer,#unboxing,#baby,#babyboy,#babyvideos,#beauty,#lifestyle,#beauty box,#mummy squad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments