Advertisement

Startups vs Corporations (which is better?)

Startups vs Corporations (which is better?) The biggest differences between working at a startup company and a corporation. This video covers topics like money, experience and job security. I've worked at both and tell it like it is!!!

I also talk about a hackery way to figure out how to get your dream job or just get started if you're not sure what you want to do.

Have a question? Ask in the comments.

ABOOT ME
Follow Me on Twitter:

Check out my startup and corp experience on Linkedin
Subscribe to my channel:


OTHER STUFF I TALK ABOUT

Nanodots Videos:

Mustang videos:

Help me support a non-profit I love

startup,corporation,start-up,working at startup,working at corporation,Startups vs Corporations,big company vs startup,life choices,job decisions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments