Advertisement

Kingdom Under Fire 2 - Is it Worth Buying? 2019 First Impressions

Kingdom Under Fire 2 - Is it Worth Buying? 2019 First Impressions Yeah so Kingdom Under Fire 2 came out. This is my initial impressions of the game, sorry for the extra long video, this was a pretty strange game to be honest. I wanted to summarise my experience in as close to 10 minutes as possible but there's just so much to talk about for this. Maybe we'll continue on with the game if there's enough of an audience for it. For now, the game was... Well just watch and see.

Visit My Website (under construction) -

Join My Discord! -
Follow My Social media!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20% off ExitLag VPN at the link below and help support my channel -

------------------------------------------------------------

kingdom under fire 2,kingdom under fire 2 gameplay,kingdom under fire,kingdom under fire 2 trailer,kingdom under fire ii,kingdom under fire 2 first impression,kingdom under fire 2 review,kingdom under fire 2 is it worth buying,is it worth buying,kuf,kuf2,kuf 2,angryjoe,gameforge,rts,mmo,mmorpg,mmorpg 2019,new mmorpg 2019,free to play,is kingdom under,is kingdom under fire 2 pay to win,what is kingdom under fire 2,is kingdom under fire 2 good,kuf 2 classes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments