Advertisement

If Life Is So Short - Beginner guitar player (short cover)

If Life Is So Short - Beginner guitar player (short cover) Lyrics:
Love is a word that explains
How I feel for you
When you're in my arms
All my dreams come true
And when you're not around
You can't hardly see
These tears that I'm crying now
Are for you to be with me

If life is short
Why won't you let me love you
Before we run out of time
If love is so strong
Why won't you take the chance
Before our time has gone
...........

Hi. A beginner guitar player here. It was 6 months ago when I first tried to play the guitar, without taking up any professional lesson. I just watch youtube song covers and guitar lesson videos. Played only for weeks and not even on a daily basis, as I didn’t have much time and I had to go to start to work overseas. I am still very hopeful and inspired to improve, nothing really worth having comes easy in the beginning hey? Hopefully next time I’d be able to cover an entire song.
And also, I’m not a singer. So I’m sorry for my voice. Hehe (promise not to sing in my next videos, just purely guitar skills updates)

Any suggestions you have are most welcome! Would be really helpful for a newbie like me. Thank you.

cover)

Post a Comment

0 Comments