Advertisement

Strategies for Taking Notes & Reading scientific papers on my iPad Pro

Strategies for Taking Notes & Reading scientific papers on my iPad Pro In this video, I narrate how I read and analyze a journal paper on my iPad Pro.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Donate Here to my Channel:
Subscribe Here to my Channel:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
More About Us:

I am Sara Anis, I am a biomedical engineer from the University of Rochester, in New York. I love doing research and learning about new things.

I am Hamid El Darwich, I am a Civil Engineer with a Masters of Science in Structural Engineering (M.Sc) from Syracuse University, in New York. I am passionate about Online Education, It's my life.


Sara’s Linkedin:
Hamid’s Linkedin:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
More Videos:
-Concrete Structure Videos:
-Civil 3D Highway Design Course:
-SAP2000 For Engineers Course:
- AutoCAD Structural Drawings for Engineers:
-How to do your masters’ for Free in the US:
-The Essay that got me accepted into Ivy Leagues:

hamid,el,darwich,Notability,Sara Anis,Apple Pencil,2019,review,ipad,new,studying,college,university,how to,take notes,study,macbook,apple,evernote,goodnotes,goodnotes4,noteshelf,overapp,handwriting,arc notebook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments