Advertisement

This is YouTube PURGE! (or COPPApocalypse?)

This is YouTube PURGE! (or COPPApocalypse?) JANGBRiCKS excellent commentary
just2good
MandR
BrickWiz
Brick 101

YouTube Creators on the changes
YouTube Guidelines page

--- Links to Cool Stuff! ---
Support my journey on Patreon!
Facebook -
Twitter -
My vlog channel -
Buy the sets I reviewed! Thank you for your support!


Check out my work at SportRx!


Subscribe to Beyond the Brick, awesome people!


Check out my Cool Vlogs!


Check out my Cool News!


Check out my Reviews!


How about some Minifigs?


--- My Gear ---
Panasonic Lumix G7
14-42mm F3.5
25mm F1.7
Rode VideoMicro Mic

Editing: Mike Rytter
Software: Adobe Creative Cloud

#lego #news

ftc youtube,coppa,coppa youtube,kids content,youtube kids content policy,lego youtube coppa,toys youtube coppa,ftc fine youtube,coppa act 1998,kid content creators,kids content issues,jangbricks coppa,ftc problem,federal trade commission youtube,coppa 1998 youtube,youtube purge,coppa law,youtube coppa law,youtube coppa violation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments