Advertisement

30 Minimalist Lessons About Money

30 Minimalist Lessons About Money 30 most important lessons about personal finance that I learned in 30 years.

► My Stock Portfolio:
► Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1000):
► Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks:
► M1 Finance Roth IRA:
► Stocking Stuffers for the Holidays:
► ROBINHOOD Invite Code (grab your other free stock):
► How I Make My Videos:
► Music In My Videos:

►Instagram:


These are the top 30 most important personal finance lessons that I've learned about money in 30 years of my life. Most of them have to do with how to make money, how to invest money, how to save it, etc. and some of these are general lessons about life that I've learned about my 30 years of life.

personal finance,how to save money,how much money should you save,how much,money,how much should i have,investing for beginners,robinhood,webull,stock market,passive income,how to pay off debt,save money,retirement savings by age,saving for retirement,financial independence,andrei jikh,dividend investing,dividend stocks,dividends,how to invest money,money saving tips,how to save money fast,finance lessons,30 years,financial minimalist,finance 101,

Post a Comment

0 Comments