Advertisement

I developed a game to propose to my girlfriend and then secretly filmed her playing it

I developed a game to propose to my girlfriend and then secretly filmed her playing it I learned game development and pixel art, then completed my first 2D platformer in 9 months -- all in the name of love.

Don't forget to like and subscribe and hit that bell notification.

Comment below if you think the marriage will last.

I stole all the songs in this game:

Greendale is Where I Belong (Community) -

Where You Lead (Gilmore Girls ) -

The Office Theme -

Sailor Moon Theme -

Avengers Theme -

Rainy Night in Soho - (Commissioned)

Alive with the Glory of Love -

Wolf Alice -

Home -

Under the Sea -

When Can We Do This Again -

September -

Missed the Boat -

playing

Post a Comment

0 Comments