Advertisement

I didn't want to fight, and the doc said it would KILL ME!(KIDNEY FAILURE STORY)

I didn't want to fight, and the doc said it would KILL ME!(KIDNEY FAILURE STORY) I need another kidney transplant and I'm battling with myself about whether I even want to go through everything it takes to fight for my life.

Videos: EVERY MONDAY @ 2PM

Special Thanks to my friends and loved ones who pushed and pushed me to do this blog.
Song by: Dre Jacobs

iMovie,Dawn Raven,Dawn Evans,Basketball,Professional,Kidney Failure,Transplant,Kidney Transplant,Lebron James,Actor,Actress,Selena Gomez,Organ Donation,Kidney,Dialysis,Hemodialysis,Peritoneal,Suicide,Candace Parker,Elena Delle Donne,Skylar Diggins,HealthCare,Perserverance,James Madison,Love,Jenna Bandy,Los Angeles,Nashville,

Post a Comment

0 Comments