Advertisement

I drew all the Kardashians really ugly fanart and sent them as DMs

I drew all the Kardashians really ugly fanart and sent them as DMs I hope i’m still on the PR list :/

» scary fanart sticker set »


» socials »
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook @edvasian

» patreon »


business inquiries only
edvasian@gmail.com

I drew all the Kardashians really ugly fanart and sent them as DMs to see who would reply, I thought it’d be fun DMing american celebrities bad fan art cause... maybe they’ll have a better sense of humour about it? I dunno luv… anyways here are my predictions for what happened: kim cried, kourtney was bored, khloe got mad, kylie rised, stormi shined, kendall didn’t do anything, kris cashed in her cheques, caitlyn ran off to some island #edvasian #edvasianart

I drew kardashians,drawing kardashians,sent fanart as dms,ugly fanart,really bad fan art,edvasian,terrible art,edvasian drawing,dming celebrities,instagram,kim kardashian,kourtney,kylie jenner,kendall,kris,caitlyn,kylie,celebrities,khloé kardashian,kanye west,kuwtk,influencer family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments