Advertisement

I went to WEST VIRGINIA just to play this song...

I went to WEST VIRGINIA just to play this song... I went all the way to West Virginia in the US, just to play this song...
This video took a very long time to plan and make, feel free to SLAP like and subscribe. Thank you!

Subscribe for more videos:
Reddit:
Patreon:
Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
My Signature Bass:

My NEW ALBUM!
Spotify:
iTunes:

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! :)

If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN THE FUNK! :D

Hope you'll like it!

See you soon and Stay Funky! :)

davie504,bass,bass solo,I went to WEST VIRGINIA just to play this song...,west virginia,davie504 west virginia,country roads,country roads take me home,take me home,west,virginia,bass cover,john denver,take me home country roads,country road,john denver take me home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments