Advertisement

No Christmas At All Music Video 🎅🏽 | Big City Greens | Disney Channel

No Christmas At All Music Video 🎅🏽  | Big City Greens | Disney Channel Cricket feels bad about ruining Tilly's Christmas and learns the holiday isn't about getting the most amount of presents!

Song Lyrics:
Cricket:
What’s Tilly’s problem?
She’s such an oddball.
A Christmas without presents is no Christmas at all!
That’s what I’ve always thought at least.
Was I wrong in my thinking?
No, I’m sure I was right! So then why’s my heart sinking?
Sure, feelings got hurt,
And the tree took a dunk,
But it’s all Santa’s fault, him and his holiday bunk!
If he’d just given me the presents I craved
I never would have acted the way I behaved.
No... That’s wrong isn’t it?
Can I really blame someone else for me being bad?
I caused property damage and I made my sister sad.
I drove her away. I was self-centered and mean.
Another dark tally for your list Cricket Green.
Oh the worst part of Christmas is all the stuff I can’t undo.
I didn’t get what I wanted and what I had I lost too.
If anybody’s listening, I could really use a hand.
Nothing that happened today went how I planned.

Watch Big City Greens on Disney Channel and in DisneyNOW!

The Green family is back for more fun in the Big City! Cricket, Tilly, Bill and Gramma continue to go on epic journeys through the city and into the hearts of their neighbors. Cricket earns a role in Big Coffee’s new TV commercial, Bill trades his pickup in for a cutting-edge electric car and Gramma convinces the neighbors she's a witch. There's no such thing as an ordinary day in Big City when you're with the Greens!

#bigcitygreens #disneychannel

disney channel,disney,cricket,big city greens,tilly,gramma,grandma,animation,cartoon,no christmas at all,music video,song,singing,xmas,holiday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments