Advertisement

Paris Haul (ft. Tods, Balenciaga, Prada, Fendi etc) and Gorgeous Hotel Room Suite in Paris

Paris Haul (ft. Tods, Balenciaga, Prada, Fendi etc) and Gorgeous Hotel Room Suite in Paris Hey guys!
I know everyone is sharing black friday deals but if im honest, i haven't looked at the sale at all yet! It's so overwhelming sometimes.

I recently went to Paris with my parents and we stayed at the Four Seasons George V hotel which was gorgeous. I had to film a little room tour! We also obviously did some shopping... here is a collection of what i bought recently (including purchases from London).
Hope you guys enjoy!

Go give my instagram a follow if you haven't already and would like to @wenwenstokes

List of items i've mentioned:

Tods boots:
Prada red headband:
Louis Vuitton scarf:
Louis Vuitton Paris guide book:
Balenciaga book: nylon
Designer exchange:
By Terry twist mascara:
Fenty :Trophy wife” highlighter:
Fenty “How many carats” highlighter:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina palette:
Leica Q(1) Camera: I bought mine at harrods but I’ve just realised it’s cheaper ordering online. I think mine was around 3,700GBP, but there are a couple online for 3,200GBP-3,500GBP. Also, there’s an all black version which is the tiniest bit cheaper than the silver & black which is the one I got cause I think it looks better :P
For example: (I have never ordered from either of these sites before)


Fendi T-shirt (mens):
Designer exchange:
Balenciaga purple sweater:
Balenciaga jeans: Can’t find them online :(
Balenciaga Denim jacket:
Bottega Veneta “The Pouch”:

paris,shopping,hotel,room,four seasons george v,four seasons,luxury,designer,haul,balenciaga,fendi,louis vuitton,lv,prada,leica,anastasia beverly hills,make up,cosmetics,fenty,by terry,bottega veneta,the pouch,bags,ready to wear,clothes,vintage,designer exchange,christian dior,chopard,sunglasses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments