Advertisement

Young Girl: Why I left Islam & converted to Christianity - A Muslim's Reaction

Young Girl: Why I left Islam & converted to Christianity - A Muslim's Reaction For Muslim Parents and Teachers, this is an important video for all of us to watch, as it does bring forth some basic issues that our children and youngsters may be facing nowadays. (Must Watch)

In the previous reaction video I have watched and reacted to a host of videos suggested by a comment from an ex-muslim who is now a christian, and one of the videos is of a girl telling her own story of how she eventually left Islam and converted to Christianity.

During my reaction to this video, I found a lot of important talking point from her video, despite only going 5 minutes into her video (the total length is more than 30 minutes), that I decided to stop reacting to her video in that reaction and to do a dedicated reaction for her video. And hence, this particular reaction.

I do believe that what she have shared is important for any muslim parents and teachers to consider and ponder, as I pointed out basically throughout this reaction video.

It would be such a tragedy if any of our kids or children actually face similar challenges this young girl were facing, and yet we were totally oblivious about it, and never actually address them before it is too late.

The young girl also brought up some quranic verses in her video, to my surprise, and I also make some comments on those verses and her interpretation of those verses to clarify those misunderstandings, and hopefully anyone with similar misunderstanding or related questions can have a clearer or better understanding about those verses and what it implies.

She also mentioned certain things that I am not the best person to comment on in depth, including about the aspect of djinn (or something) and also mental health issues (depression, suicidal thoughts, etc). These are probably some real issues that also faced by the children under our care, and it is best if we are much more equipped to deal with related questions in the case of any of the children ask us about it.

I was very intrigued when I first listed what she shared (in the beginning part of her video) that I decided that her video deserve a dedicated reaction video (and this reaction video did ended up to be about one and a half hour long due to many interesting and important points raised by her), and hopefully some of the response or comments that I made throughout this reaction will be of value to some of the viewers.

#AMuslimsReaction
#AMR

ex muslim,left islam,convert to christianity,young girl,A Muslim's Reaction,Jesus in the Quran,Jesus is god,Quranic verse,Muslim Parents and Teachers,raising children as muslim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments