Advertisement

Asking Guys Questions Girls Are Too Afraid To Ask..

Asking Guys Questions Girls Are Too Afraid To Ask.. Hello loves! In this video I put my boyfriend in the hot seat and ask him questions girls are too afraid to ask.. watch to see what happens!Make sure to subscribe and put your post notifications on to be notified when I post! comment more videos you want to see from me!
I love you all so so much!
xoxo ems

WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO: I WORE A SCANDALOUS HOLIDAY OUTFIT TO SEE HOW MY BOYFRIEND WOULD REACT!


FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM :
TWITTER :
SNAPCHAT: emalexander14
TIK TOK: emilyalexaander
DEPOP:

Business Inquires: emily@talentxent.com

Adi's Channel:

boyfriend,girlfriend,couple channel,family channel,adi fishman,emily alexander,adi fishman girlfriend,tal fishman,reaction time,reaction video,reacting,challenge,outfit prank,family friendly,couples challenge,bf vs gf,christmas,vlogmas,holidays,how my boyfriend would react,boyfriend reaction,asking uncomfortable questions,asking guys questions girls are too afraid to ask,relationship advice,girl talk,girl asking boy questions,uncomfortable questions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments