Advertisement

How I Got Where I Am & How You Can Get Where You Want to Be - 2|2 | Theoretical Content

How I Got Where I Am & How You Can Get Where You Want to Be - 2|2 | Theoretical Content (Part 1/2:
Herein, I share the 4 most important elements of my theoretical journey which helped me the most and which will absolutely change your piano life:

1. Musical personality mastery - Listen! -
2. Grade 5 theory - You would do well to get some solid theory to assist you in your understanding of music in general and G5 is considered the level necessary. Don't deprive yourself of some knowledge: / - amazing playlist, no affiliation.
3. Internal piano for major scale and chord stuff workouts:
4. Internal manuscript/sight-reading stuff: / notation:

Please do yourself a favour and spend a LOT of time with the above. The benefits, when combined with Part 1/2 of this little playlist, are astronomical.

Liszt technical exercises:

Water Pianism Philosophy:

All eBooks:



Playlist for beginners - newer videos:



(You would do well to press the bell next to my Subscribe button and choose to be notified for all new uploads).



danthecomposer Piano Challenge:



Likes, comments and subscriptions always welcome!



Water Pianism Community - Come and say hello!



Follow me on Instagram?



My Facebook Page on which you can discover all my work in one place and follow it easily:



My blog:



My compositions:



Ten Mins @ the Piano Playlist:



My most popular playlist: How to Become a Pianist in Ten Lessons:



Support me via Patreon:

danthecomposer,piano lessons,how to play piano,water pianism,major scales,free piano lessons,chords,how I got where I am,part 2,2/2,music theory,grade 5 theory,abrsm,internal piano,internal jukebox,repertoire,notation,sight reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments