Advertisement

Libra Love Reading January 2020 Making your decision based on what is right for you!

Libra Love Reading January 2020 Making your decision based on what is right for you! Thank you for viewing my video/channel. I hope everyone is doing well! This reading is based on the collective energy and may or may not resonate with you. Please only base any decisions you make in your life or a situation for what you feel is right for you and not because of a reading. I will say that all 3 air signs had similar energy for this month. If this reading does resonate with you, you may want to watch the other air sign readings for January, 2020 as you might resonate with those as well.

My email address: divinelightandlove1111@gmail.com

If you would like a personal reading, please see below:

Phone or Video Readings: (USD):
15 minutes-$30.00
30 minutes $60.00
If it is your first reading with me, new client discount applies for readings 45 minutes or more
45 minutes $90.00- New client discount $80
60 minutes $120.00- New client discount $100.00

 Paypal:  

  Energy exchange donations: Thank you for those who have donated, I appreciate it immensely.   

When making a payment on paypal, please read the disclaimer that is posted on the paypal page, and in the notes section, please indicate that you have read, understand and agree to the disclaimer

Email questions or Instantgo- $14.50 per question,  for email questions, answers will be delivered via email Instantgo questions are by text on Instantgo,
 

 Energy Clearing- $140.00. I do this over the phone with you so that as I am working with the higher frequencies, I am able to tell you what I am seeing and hearing as we move any lower energy and replace it with higher frequency. If you are feeling that you are having a hard time releasing energy that is not serving you and feel like its stuck and is holding you back, you may consider to have an energy clearing session. When we integrate higher frequencies, the lower vibrations are not able to remain in your energy field. There is always guidance that comes in during a energy session, so that you can continue to work on your healing within yourself.

Twin Flame Akashic Energy Clearing/Healing (or with anyone else, doesn't have to be TF or can even be for just yourself)- $175.00 This is a multi-dimensional energy clearing for and between you and your TF, clearing energy from the Akashic field in all of time, dimension, or reality and past lives where there was situations that created fear or resistant energy. Most time when I do this type of clearing, I see past lives with your twin and also sometimes separate lives that you have had where there was energy created that is now creating resistant energy between you. This particular session is done remotely, as I put myself into a meditation state as I am connecting into the Akashic Records and the Akashic Field. I will send an email afterwards with detailed information of what I saw during the clearing and what I did. Please know, that this clearing doesn't mean everything is resolved and you will automatically come into union. If there is still work to do for both of you personally, then that needs to play out.
Legal Disclaimer: I am not a licensed professional and energy clearing is not a replacement for any medical treatment or medical advice and should never be considered as such.
Readings and/or energy clearing sessions and comments are for entertainment purposes only.. I am not a licensed professional and  readings and/or energy clearing sessions are not intended to replace any profession advice or treatment in anyway. Furthermore, any decisions you make are you own free will and choice and decisions should never be made based on a reading. Readings and/or energy healing sessions are non refundable.

libra,libra love reading,libra tarot,libra january 2020,libra twin flames,twin flames,libra 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments