Advertisement

When Your Partner Blows Hot and Cold

When Your Partner Blows Hot and Cold If you have a new partner that's constantly hot and cold, it's really difficult to understand how they feel about you and the relationship. It's especially hard when you first start dating. Here's some tips on how to proceed and open a line of communication through different stages of the relationship.

Mary Jo Rapini, MEd, LPC is a psychotherapist, specializing in intimacy, parenting, body image, and relationships.

Reaction Reset is a self-help series that explains the psychology behind why we react negatively and how we can begin to make a positive change. Subscribe for a new episode every other Wednesday!

Visit my website for more help:


Follow me on social media:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr:
Instagram:

dating,online dating,ghosting,stonewalling,hot and cold,relationships,couples,couples therapy,couples counseling,mary jo rapini,psychotherapist,psychologist,therapy,therapist,dating advice,dating tips,does he like me,does she like me,are they in love,drama,is he into me,is she into me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments